- Land preparations And Sowing of maize in highs altitude areas may be completed from 20th April to 15th May using composite variety Girlja for timely sowing and Bajaura Makka, Bajaura Popcorn, Bajaura Sweet CORN for late whereas in mid and low hills the same may be completed from 15th May to 15thJuneand 20th May tn30th June. respectively uslngoom posted variety Girlja and Palam Sanlu Makka-2 fur timely wowing and Bajaura MalW. Bajaura Popcorn for late sowing. University treed hybrids can also be procured from department of Agriculture fur sowing of maize indill’ereot zooei of Hamaul Pradesh_
- Spacing for maize may be malnbilned at 60×20 an so thatoptinm plant population of 75000-83000 plants could bemalnbllned as population leas than 50000 affect the yield drartical.ly.
- Fertilizer palpation using FYM and NPK @ 120:60:40 fur hybrids and NPK @ 95:45:30 for local varieties using one third N and full dose of P & K at sowing and two-ply doses of N at first earthing upend one moth therea&r should be
- Po1 weed control In muu pre-emergence herbicide Atrazine@ 1.5-2.0kga.I//ha for sole aops while alachlor @@ LS kg /bacon be used fi>r mixed cropping systems
- Inaras where cutworm and white grubs are serious pests,cblorpyrtpbos @ 2.0 liter per mud In 60-70 sandy soil may be used fur soil amendment before sowing or cypennethrln lOEC @ 1mlper liter may be used fi>r fowl application..
- Nunnery sowing @ 25 kg seed/ha after seed treatment with bavlstln @ 25 glkg fi>r timely sown lice may be completed from 20th May to lint wed< of June using high yielding varieties HPR 1068,HPR 2143, RP 2421,HPR 2720, HPR 2880; university regroom mended I rested rile hybridlike Artze 6U9,eswtft ArlzeAZ6508. PAC 807 etc. (io areas below 1000 m am!. I) and transplanting may be completed using 25.30 day sold seedling1by endof June, In case of basmati rile high yielding and disease refistult varieties Katsu li and HPR 26 u could be used. Por late rowing rondltlona also. high yielding short duration variety HPR 26U can be used. Val ties BhrighuDbao, \Ill. Run Oman endanger Oman could be used lo Kula vulJeyand other colder area.
The transplanted rake crop should be fertilized with NPK @ 90:40:40 with 50% N and entire dose of P &K at the time of transplanting and remaining N Into equal doses at 3 od6meb after transplanting.Incue of Zinc deficiency 1ymptom1lnprevious c apply 60 kg of zlru: Sulphate beptahyd rate (21%)or40 kg zincsulphate monohydrate(33%)per hectareatpuddling
1n transplanted ruler, apply Butadilor 5G @ 30 kg/ha or roadcut Butadilor SOE:C@ 3L after mi1ing with within 72 bn of transplanting for weed Post embrace herbicide Blspyribocsod lawn @ 250 ml/ he can also be sprayed at 20-25 days after transplanting.
1n case of direct seeded rice, high yielding wristlet HPR 1156 (Radha). HPR 2656 and HPR 2795could be sown by end May or first week of June @ 60 keyed/ ha.
In Irrigated conditions, apply first irrigation at 25 days after sowing and schedule succeeding JJ’l’igatloru as per mon&000 rains.
For the management of stem borer. apply Carbofuran granules (Furadan 3G) @ 33 kg/ ha In standing Waller after 10daya of t:r1DSplantlng.
Sowing of black gram could be starred by June end and complete din find fort light of July using high yielding varieties UG 218,Hlm Mash 1and PB 114 lo law and mid hills and Palampur 93 in high bulb (>1500 m unsold) using basal dose of NPK @ 20:40::20 at the time of
Seed bio fortification with Rhimblum and PSB culture should be done before sowing for better plant stand and yield.
Apply pre emergence be-brocade Pendimethalin @ 5 kg/ha for weed control
Apply Cypher met bring lOEC @lmlJI for mamas=endof stub beedi at fioweringitage.
High yielding varieties Hlm-1,Kandun,Trllok:I.Bupa of Kidney bean (Raj mash) can be sown In the month of Mayan Jgbaltitude areas and In the month of June lo low-lying upas.
Weed amitrole IN kidney been can be done using pre emerge burbled Pcndimctbalin @ 1.5 kg/ha.
For management of anthracnose, Seed treatment with batman@ 2gper kg aid can ahoy be done or foliar application with Bavistin @ lg/ Later can be followed
- Sowing of Soybean could be completed from Mid-May to end May using HIGH yielding varletess Palam Soya. Harit Soya or Palam Hua Soya 1.
- EARTHING UP AND STAKING IN SUMMER TOMATO MAY BE COMPLETED BY END APRIL BY ADDING SPLIT N DOSE. REMAINING NITROGEN CAN BE APPLIEED AT ONE- MONTH INTRVAL THERE AFTER.
- FOR KHARIF TOMATO, NURSERY RAISING MAY BE COMPLATED BT MID MAY.