- basf chilli armour f1 hybrid (10 GM)
- Semi erect and Strong plant structure.
- Suitable for fresh & Dry Purpose.
- Suitable for red dry processing with around 75000 SHU & 75-80 ASTA.
- Insecticide resistance to Chilli LCV
- Fruit surface is semi wrinkled.
- Fresh fruit starting from 45-50 DAT in Kharif season.
- Fresh green picking interval 8-10 days.
- Length * Thickness-9-10*1 cm.
- Sowing season: Kharif, Summer
- Sowing method: Transplanting of seedlings
- Sowing spacing: RR – 3.5 to 4 ft, PP – 1 to 1.5 ft
- Extra description: Suitable for red dry processing and resistance to chilli leaf curl virus
- Special Remark: The information offered here is for reference only and depends exclusively on soil type and climatic conditions. Always refer to product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
- NOTE : IMAGE OF PRODUCT IS PICTORIAL OR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY AND SEEDS OUTCOME PRODUCE WILL BASED ON VARIETY OF SEEDS.
- NO RETURNS APPLICABLE
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : INDIA
- MANUFACTURE’S BY BASF SEEDS
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 5 cm|