- NANOBEE BEE-SICO (Nano Silver + Nano Copper) (1 Liter)
- BEE-SICO is a colloid of Nano particles of pure silver and pure copper encapsulated by biopolymer. Encapsulation improves stability and anti-microbial effect.
- BEE-SICO is prepared by our unique proprietary nanotechnology process which reduces Ag+ to Ag0 (Metallic Silver) and Cu+ to Cu0 (Metallic Copper). It contains 250 ppm of Nano silver and 250 ppm of Nano copper.
- As a Universal Disinfectant, the synergistic effect of Silver and Copper combination shows powerful disinfecting property against all forms of microbes i.e., fungi, bacteria and virus.
- Colloidal particles inhibit further reproduction of microbes by causing cold injury to their cells and deactivating the metabolic system thus eventually killing them.
- Useful for pre-sowing soil disinfection, debris from pruning and plants before pruning, post-harvesting and extending the shelf life of the produce.
- Its environment friendly, leaves no residue on the surfaces and does not harm pollinator, natural predators and beneficial insects.
FOR ALL CROPS
For Fungal, Bacterial and Viral Infections :-
- Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Late Blight, Bacterial Blight, Bacterial Cankers, Anthracnose, Leaf Wilting Diseases, Bacterial Spots, Rust, Apple Scab, Citrus Cankers, Cercospora, Bunchy Top, Leaf Curling, Wilting, Root Rot, Nematodes, Fusarium Wilt, Rhizoctonia Solani, Phytophthora, Pythium, Bacterial Soft Rot, Damping Off, Phytophthora etc.
- 2 ml per Liter of water through foliar spraying or drenching.
- For NFT(Hydroponics): mix 0.75ml to 1ml per liter of water.
- 500ml per acre through drip irrigation.
- Repeat application every 15 to 20 days.
- Shake well before use.
- Time of spray: At early morning or late evening.
Active Ingredients :-
- Nano Silver 250ppm
- Nano Copper 250ppm
- Do not mix with any other product.
- (BEE-SICO does not come under the Fertilizer Act (FCO)/ Fertilizer regulatory or the Schedule of Insecticides Act (CIB)/ Pesticides regulatory)
- Please note, the result may vary depending on the climatic conditions, soil conditions and application. NanoBee is not liable for any direct or indirect loss whatsoever resulting from improper use of the product or non-compliance with the instruction for use.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : INDIA
- MANUFACTURE’S BY NANOBEE BIO INNOVATIONS
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 25 cm|