Moisture, percent by mass
Pieces of stem/kg.
Immature raisin, percent by weight. (Maximum)
Damaged raisins, percent by weight. (Maximum)
Sugared raisins, percent by weight.
- be free from extraneous matter such as stones, dirt, clay,
- be free from any foreign taste, odour and evidence of fermentation;
- have pleasant taste and flavour;
- be free from living insects, dead insects, insect fragments, mites, rodent contamination and mould growth;
- be free from any added colouring matter and shall have uniform colour;
- be properly cleaned and washed;
- be stemmed except for the form of cluster raisins;