- KHATARWALE VERMICOMPOST
- The process which converts Organic waste such as Fruits & Vegetable waste, Cow dung, Dry leaves, etc. in to a productive fertilizer with the help of earthworms is called Vermicomposting.
- Various species of worms, usually red wigglers decompose the organic waste and produce nutrient-rich manure in the form of excreta.
- The excreta of earthworms are nutritious and hence the soil becomes fertile. They move throughout the soil and loosen the soil.
- This also allow air circulation inside the soil and the roots get enough space to grow and extend. This converted manure is called Vermicompost.
- It is rich in Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. Vermicompost contains water-soluble nutrients and is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.
- It is used in farming and small-scale organic farming.
- GCI Agro Vermicompost is 100% organic, unadulterated and doesn’t contain any artificial chemicals.
- It increases the immune system of plants and increases the yielding ability.
- Usage: GCI Agro vermicompost is widely used in Organic Farming, Green house, Terrace Garden. Used widely by Nursery, Gardening, Horticulture professionals.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : INDIA
- MANUFACTURE’S BY GCI AGRO